The Sunnyside Community Garden is a Working Group of OPIRG Kingston.


Click once on an event below

April 25, 2008

Workshop at Mulberry School, "Food For Thought", Saturday May 3rd

"Food For Thought: Cultivating Thought on the Food We Eat".
Saturday May 3rd, 9:30 am-3 pm.

Starts with guest speaker Janette Haase, followed by workshops. Choose 2 of 5: "Eating in a Northern Climate", "Bread Making", "Soulful Eating", Stenciling", and "The 10000 Mile Diet".

$20 in advance, $25 at the door. Childcare available for $15/child. Call Mulberry School for more info, 613 542-0669.

1 comment:

gardener said...

Great site, I think we all can learn something from your post.this is fantastic looking blog..and I love the way you write!I hope you pick up the blog again soon. I have blog about home gardening too, same like you, I love gardening so much.